Our Pre-Order Model
Our PRE-ORDER model allows us to accurately plan our production so that we can then produce more realistic stock amounts. By pre-ordering you are not only supporting us by helping to reduce our environmental footprint, you are also choosing a more sustainable way to purchase your own clothing - and fighting the war against fast fashion.
With our PRE-ORDER model you will receive access to limited edition collections, a more extensive size availablity, plus receive a 10% discount off the retail price.
- PRE-ORDER will be open for 7-10 days where you will have the opportunity to order your size and receive a 10% discount on your purchase.
- PRE-ORDERS will close after 7-10 days at which time the discount offer will end and items will be listed as full price .
- Orders are generally shipped from 2-6 weeks, depending on specific style delivery instructions listed on each product page. We will keep you up to date via email regarding any changes.
- We will reserve any extra inventory from our production for PRE-ORDER exchanges for a period of 7 days. Remaining stock will then be offered for purchase in our ready to ship collection. Please email us if you miss out at email@example.com.
- PRE-ORDER garments are made on demand and are manufactured in the Southern Highlands and in Sydney, Australia, in-house and with small reputable local manufacturers.
- You may cancel your PRE-ORDER as per our standard Returns, Refunds & Exchanges policy.
- In the unlikey event that an item is delayed, we will contact you via email with an updated delivery date. Cancellations will receive a full refund.